Hacks to School answers

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

    The hardest part of starting school during the pandemic would be getting used to new arrangements. Like you wake up, get ready, eat breakfast, but you don't go anywhere. You stay home for all your classes.

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?
    I get to stay home. Like I enjoy staying home but I want to see my friends. Still its for our safety and everyone to stay home.

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?
   
    My goals is to keep up with homework and pay attention during Zoom meetings. I want to get better at my writing because I need to use better words.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?
    
    One habit I want to stop is getting distracted easily. I get distracted by my phone or noises. The smallest noise could be done and I'm distracted. I need to stop it.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?
   
    I expect an A or B+. I think I reached the point to get at least an A but if I didn't I'm fine with a B+. An A would be awesome though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSAY ON THE RIGHT TO OUR OPINION

Finial Reflection For World Literature 2020-2021